- Select acquired Best Western Plus Inn & Suites in Orangeville Ontario with 84 rooms, 7,250 sf of function space, and day spa treatment facilities.
- Hotel will be operated by Select’s partner Concord Hospitality, a leading North American management company.
- Hotel was owned by syndicate retiring from hotel industry so situation was opportune.
- Site includes Boston Pizza restaurant leased to franchise operator for ongoing rental income.
Post Acquisition Performance
- Orangeville is a regional centre for commercial and leisure activity expected to support solid occupancy performance.
- All guest rooms are junior suites, with separate seating areas and kitchenettes, capable of attracting strong room rates.
- Elegant ballroom and banquet facilities for business and social occasions provide significant additional revenue.
- Property includes 2.6 acres of vacant land available for additional uses to be evaluated.
- Acquisition price and property performance indicate favourable future prospects.